Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Kim Jong-un promises WWIII if unflattering film is released

In the yet to be released movie, “The Interview,” actors James Franco and Seth Rogan play a talk show host and his producer who land an interview with North Korea leader Kim Jong-un. The two men are then recruited by the CIA to assassinate the mini-tyrant. The real North Korean government is not pleased with the plot, and says that if the movie is released, it would be considered an act of war and that “merciless counter-measures will be taken.”

Kim isn’t the first person who has been upset with his portrayal on the big screen. Here are reviews from a few other personalities unhappy with how they were treated by Hollywood.

“Passion of the Christ is a bloody hot mess. I look like I’ve been run over by a chariot for a good part of the movie. I’m normally a pretty forgiving guy, but this was over the top. Two thumbs down.”
Jesus

“Why do movie directors have to focus so much on the negative? Yes, some buildings were damaged and a few people were hurt, but that’s not what my life is about. It’s all taken out of context.”
Godzilla

“The nasty little Baggins’s would be nothing without me. Nothing! Yet poor Smeagol's the bad guy.”
Smeagol

“No one told me I was having Satan’s baby. Who’s going to hire the Devil’s mother? My life has been a living hell since that film came out.”
Rosemary Woodhouse

“Homeward Bound was an absolute disaster. I told my agent in no uncertain terms that I am never, ever working with a dog again.”
Sassy

“I can’t wait to sauté Mr. Demme’s liver and serve it with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.”
Hannibal Lector

“Why did they pick someone to portray me who looks nothing like me? Did they even check with Pitt or Cruise?”
Mahatma Gandhi


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha!