Friday, September 20, 2013

“Welcome to Burger King. How can I kill you today?”


In their never ending quest to find unique new methods for delivering artery clogging trans fats into your bloodstream, fast food companies are really stretching the limits these days. Burger King now has the French Fry Burger, a hamburger topped with, you guessed it, French fries. On the plus side, you never have to lose the precious .01 seconds it takes to ask, “Does it come with fries,” because it is fries. On the negative side, it’s insane.

Can you imagine what must have transpired in Burger King’s R&D department?
“What’s that, Smith?”
“I dumped my fries on top of my burger and I’m eating it.”
“Good God Man, that’s brilliant.”

Why don’t they just marinate it in Coke and call it Meal-In-A-Bun? It’s like serving a steak with mashed potatoes slapped on top. Wait, forget you read that. I gotta call Outback Steak House.

No comments: