Columbus, Ohio — Republican John McCain, the self-proclaimed “pro-war” candidate, issued a press release today entitled: “My 10-point Plan for Keeping America in Continuous Conflict.” Insisting that he’s never met a war he didn’t like, McCain promised he would keep America actively engaged in battle throughout his administration’s tenure.
“Let there be no mistake,” said McCain, “Americans love war. It’s in our blood. And I am the only candidate who will guarantee at least four more years of death and destruction. We have the greatest military machine the world has ever known, and by George, I pledge to you that I will use it.”
McCain’s 10-point plan:
1. Increase levels of spending for defense from billions to bazillions.
2. Create a Department of Taunting and Provoking in the Pentagon
3. Treat any country with predominantly dark-skin people as a potential terrorist threat
4. Go Medieval on Russia’s ass if it so much as looks at us cross-eyed.
5. Nominate Chuck Norris for Secretary of Defense.
6. Issue weapons to every American citizen over the age of 10.
7. Build military basis wherever the hell we want to.
8. Level Sweden, Norway and any other left-leaning, socialist, tofu-eating countries.
9. Build walls on both our southern and northern borders — one to keep out illegal immigrants, the other to keep out liberals.
10. Invade first, ask questions later.