Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Enough with 9/11 already

I know, I know. I’ve been obsessing on 9/11 over the past few weeks. I’m going to make a concerted effort to move on to other matters after this post, but I want to leave the subject with a question. I’m sure this has been asked many times by many people, but here it is again.

We often talk about what happened on 9/11 as a singular event, when it was actually a series of events that took place around the same time on that fateful morning. In Manhattan, planes flew into two buildings, and a third building was hit by debris, which, according to the official story, resulted in fires in various areas.

My question is this: What are the odds that three separate buildings, one of which was not hit by a plane, would all fail and collapse in the exact same manner, into their own footprints? This sort of collapse hasn’t happened before in the history of high-rise buildings (except for controlled demolitions), yet it happened three times in one day on 9/11. I would guess that the odds of this convergence of similarities are astronomical.

There you have it. Done. That's all, folks.

No comments: