Thursday, April 07, 2005

Karl Rove’s next bogus document

Praise Allah!

Hillary and Bill,

I want to thank you so much for the .50 caliber weapons. I am training my men on this weapon at an airfield in Sudan as I write. Your e-mails of encouragement are like honey to my ears. I took your advice and I am now relaxing at a spa in Switzerland until details of our next mission can be worked out. They laughed when I ate the cucumbers that were supposed to go on my eyes. Such are the ignorant ways of a martyr for Allah. You asked whether I received the money and drugs. Yes on both counts. You know, I’ve always hated the way I look on videotape, all "Mr. Droopy face," so I am hoping this time spent relaxing and the meth will give me a “perkier” look and attitude. And thank you for your suggested list of targets in North America. You both have a good eye for that type of thing. Well, Olga is beckoning me to the hot tub, so I must end my note and satisfy the curiosity of yet another young, succulent infidel woman. It’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it. I will have my people pick up the uranium on Tuesday, as instructed. May Allah’s blessings be on you.

ObL

4 comments:

Greg said...

self help books what about it..self help books

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton